Today's Quote

ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Princess Ibiene George

What can separate us from the bond we’ve shared
Oh precious jewel one I esteem and call princess
I have sort to right my wrong over the years
But you derive pleasure in placing me in outer darkness

On my knee I beg and pray daily
For us to make amends for old time sake
Not minding the past and all its intrigues
But looking forward for a new dawn to break

I see greatness coming from a distance
Filled with luxuries meant for you and me
I won’t trade it for whatever you say
For together we were meant to be

Every time I view your picture on
hi5
I see the lips of an angel I did kissed
And wonder in its fantasy and glory
I see you the Miss I missed

Ibiene George (Princess) why do this
For it breaks my heart every time I think of you
I know somewhere in your heart lays a childhood
But I can’t phantom what I should do


Help Me! –
I really didn't want to do this but u forced me. I am sorry!

No comments: