Today's Quote

ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Sunday, December 14, 2008

IT’S OKAY TO CRY

I saw her after a long time
She never really changed from her prime
She bleached her hair to hide her intentions
Her pretty face had lost all its expressions

She needed to talk
So we took a long walk
I thought about my friend I’d left in a rush
She thought about her first crush

She then spoke about her love affair
I saw a tender heart bound with fear
She told me these over and over again
I saw friendship worthy of great gain

She spoke about her goals in life
I saw the etiquette of a virtuous wife
She told me of her quest for a friend
I gave her a promise that she could depend

She was missing her entire family
I was missing her badly
She thought her life was just a waste
I told her never to judge in haste

She told me about her worst state
I took her hands and gave her faith
I said few words to show I was indeed candid
“I was there, it’s okay to cry” – so she did

Written By: Caleb A. O.
www.bsitg.blogspot.com
belaciano007@hotmail.com
+234(08026755943 – 07029485391)

No comments: